Hello,

I installed XEM (version 2.3) from a distribution with Tomcat 6.0.26 and
MySQL 5.1 on Windows XP. I followed the guide installation. After creating a
new wiki instance, I tried to access it but unsuccessfully... I have some
delay timeout expiration and wiki can't be displayed. I can only access to
the main wiki.
I don't know where to look for and what to do, do you have any suggestions ?

When I imported the xem application xar, I had these error messages in
Tomcat console :
ERROR util.JDBCExceptionReporter - Incorrect string value: '\xC5\xABs va...'
for column 'XWD_CONTENT' at row 1
ERROR .AbstractFlushingEventListener - Could not synchronize database state
with session
and after those, some like this one :
ERROR packaging.Package - Failed to save document Sandbox.WebHome

Do you think it's linked ?

Marine