Hello Thomas,

>Where did you put the log4j.properties file ?

I put the log4j.properties file in the '/WEB-INF/classes/' directory.
The xwiki.log also isn't empty and shows e.g. all *.jar files which are used by
running xwiki and loaded on startup of tomcat.

>Did you properly enabled LDAP ayhenticator (with property
>xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl)?

Yes, I did it like that and also set the following properties in xwiki:

xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl

xwiki.authentication.ldap=1
xwiki.authentication.ldap.server=IP-Adress
xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=389
xwiki.authentication.ldap.base_DN=dc=domain,dc=suffix
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN=domain\{0}
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_pass={1}
xwiki.authentication.ldap.UID_attr=sAMAccountName
xwiki.authentication.ldap.fields_mapping=name=sAMAccountName,last_name=sn,first_name=givenName,fullname=displayName,email=mail,ldap_dn=dn

But our xwiki server seems not to connect to the AD-Server...
--
Martin