Sorry if this is a double post. I was informed that my last post was not
accepted since I was not subscribed to this mailing list.

Does anyone know what this message means? I recently converted from 1.4 to
2.3 of Enterprise and now when I try to create a new page, I get this
message.

"The new GWT-based WYSIWYG editor doesn't support the syntax of the current
document: xwiki/2.0."

I've searched xwiki documentation including FAQ but I can't find anything on
this subject.

Does this xwiki application document error messages someplace?

I'm stuck. Can someone give me some ideas on where to look for answers.

Lee