I have troubles to build xwiki-manager in eclipse using maven. There is
probably something that I miss understand with maven (Yes, I'm a newbie with
this XWiki).

I tried few different way, but seems that something left to make it works.

Lets start by explain what I'm trying to do. The first objective is to
create a wiki/blog independent for each users. Correct me if I'm wrong but I
choose the xwiki-manager for this task. The second requirement is to create
my own user creation sequence, to control this as I wish I want to create a
macro using xwiki libraries.

Then, I followed procedure
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/BuildingInEclipse
"BuildingInEclipse"  and reed
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Building#HInstallingMaven
"Building XWiki from sources"  (and some other stuff on the site...). But,
I'm still unable to debug anything in eclipse in view to start to develop my
project.

With maven, I tried few configuration but I can't clearly understand the
required structure to build it. By example, I tried to checking out those
source, but as I already told, I miss something:

1.
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/manager/tags/xwiki-enterprise-manager-2.3.1
2. http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/core/tags/xwiki-core-2.0/ and
    http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/web/tags/xwiki-web-2.0/  and
    http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/enterprise/tags/xwiki-enterprise-2.0/
3. http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/manager

Without success... I surely pass aside an essential thing to understand how
to use rightly Maven and this project structure.

Also, I tried to use the war file in the project. But, by this way also I
get some problem to debug.

Could somebody could light me up on this?

I actually can't understand where is the gain to use Maven instead of a
simple src.zip :)