Hi xwiki-users,

I created a page called Sandbox.TestMacro with the following content:

* {{test /}}

The page also has a WikiMacro object defined:

{{include document="Sandbox.TestService" context="current" /}}{{groovy}}
import com.test.TestService
out.println( TestService.testMe() )
{{/groovy}}

Sandbox.TestService has the following content in it:

{{include document="Sandbox.TestService2" context="current" /}}{{groovy
output="false"}}
package com.test
class TestService {
  def static testMe() {
    return "TEST"
  }
}
{{/groovy}}

Now, when I render the TestMacro page, I get a few extra <p> inserted before
the text "TEST":

This makes the page look weird, since the bullet point text is on a new line
now..  I've also had to put the {{include}} and the {{groovy}} lines
together in the pages above; otherwise, there would just be more <p>'s
inserted..  Is there any way around this?  Appreciate any tips!