We run an xwiki for our internal development team (  version
2.2.4.28034). It's not a major concern, but the document index points to
'dead' pages. Either they don't exist anymore or they're inaccessible?

One example is "Build 6.2.35/0 - Issues Resolved".

"Build 6.2.35" is the space name, "0 - Issues Resolved" is the page
name. It always appears on the Document Index, but it doesn't seem to
exist. Using most of the page delete snippets I've seen, they use a
syntax similar to:

{{groovy}}
print " [[to delete>>"+xwiki.getURL("Space.Page", "delete")+"]]"
{{/groovy}}

Or

[delete page>$xwiki.getURL("Space.Page", "delete")]

Both of the above work (delete the page and remove from the index page)
for a 'normal' page, but not my 'dead' page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Michael

NorthgateArinso
Thorpe Park
Thorpe Road
Peterborough
Cambs. PE3 6JY
UNITED KINGDOM

Phone: +44 (0)1733 316090
Fax: +44 (0)1733 588000
E-mail: michael.ebb...@northgatearinso.com
<mailto:michael.ebb...@northgatearinso.com>

________________________________

NorthgateArinso is a trading name of NorthgateArinso UK Limited |
Peoplebuilding 2 | Maylands Avenue | Hemel Hempstead | Herts, HP2 4NW |
UNITED KINGDOM
Company registered number: 1587537 | Place of registration: England

The information contained in this email and any attached file is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the addressee, you must not disclose,
copy, distribute or use the contents in any way that may be unlawful. If
you have received this mail in error please notify the sender and delete
it immediately. NorthgateArinso UK Limited cannot be held liable for
incomplete or corrupted transmission, delay in receipt or any errors or
omissions in the content of the email, as a result of the transmission.
No rights can be derived from this email. NorthgateArinso UK Limited has
taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this
email, NorthgateArinso UK Limited cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.