Hi all!

When upgrading to upgraded to XEM 2.4 a XE 2.4.30451 instance as per
xwiki-enterprise-web-2.4.war  on this environment:

*****
Open Enterprise Server 2 SP2 2.0.2-0 / Suse Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP3
10.3-0

(Fully updated and patched. It is the current OES2 commercial configuration
distributed by Novell)

Built-in Tomcat5 5.5.27 at /srv/www/tomcat5
Built-in MySQL 5.0.26 at /usr/bin with nmysql-connector-java-5.1.13-bin.jar
-----
peat:/ # java -version
java version "1.5.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
pxi32dev-20091106a (SR11 ))
IBM J9 VM (build 2.3, J2RE 1.5.0 IBM J9 2.3 Linux x86-32
j9vmxi3223-20091104 (JIT enabled)
J9VM - 20091103_45935_lHdSMr
JIT  - 20091016_1845_r8
GC   - 20091026_AA)
JCL  - 20091106
peat:/ #
----
*****

I get an error when I import xwiki-enterprise-manager-application-xem-2.4.xar:

1 Document(s) with error

List of documents with errors
    * XemManager.Install

If I go to XemManager/Install the page tell me that To complete installation
XWiki Enterprise Manager will :

    * Add default template

I click YES and get this other error:

XWiki Enterprise Manager installation failed (Error number 50035 in 5:
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.wikimanager.WikiManagerPlugin: Wiki templatexe? database
update failed Wrapped Exception: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while
reading document XWiki.XWikiPreferences Wrapped Exception: Error number 3301 in
3: Exception while switching to database templatexe Wrapped Exception: Access
denied for user 'xwiki'@'localhost' to database 'templatexe').

As expected, it is the same error that I get when trying to create a new wiki
in the wiki farm.

xwiki user has been granted full privileges on MySQL. In fact, if execute a
create schema command locally, xwiki creates and deletes any new schema without
an problem.

Please, have you any idea about where am I wrong or is it failing here?

Thanks!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez