Ah, sorry, I forgot to tell you that in order to use the stylesheet
extension, you have to add this line in the XWiki.CalendarSheet page:
$xwiki.ssx.use('XWiki.CalendarSheet')
You'll see that there is this line somewhere at the end of the patch .
Using the extension 'Always on this wiki' will load the CSS code on
opening any page of your wiki instance, even where you don't need that
CSS.

Raluca.