Hi Raluca/Lockie/XWiki Users,

I have 3 questions:

1) How can I convert the XWiki.CalendarSheet from XWiki 1.0 to XWiki 2.0
syntax, so I can use Annotations on it?

2) Why international characters (like ç, õ, ã) are not displayed correctly only
on the event title, both on the events list as well as on the calendar itself?
They display correctly on all the other fields (description, category etc).

3) I would like to have independent Calendars for different Spaces. Only
creating a page and including XWiki.CalendarSheet on it (like
Main.EventCalendar) is the solution? Can I use Rights Access on this page as
well?

Thanks for all the help so far.
Regards,

Ramon Gomes Brandão