Hi all,

The office importer works fine for importing a document in one page with
the "append result" option. Now I'm trying to import a big office
document (more than 300 documentpages) in about 100 xwikipages. When I
try to use the splitter and import the document no XWiki pages are
created and attached to the the target space. I tried to import a small
document with... the same result. I can't figure out what I'm doing
wrong. Is there a syntax voor the source document (headers?)?

Any advise would be really great.

Regards, Marcus

The contents of this e-mail and attachments are confidential.
It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents of this e-mail to anyone or make copies.

This e-mail is from the Netherlands Court of Audit, Lange Voorhout 8, 2514 ED,
The Hague, NETHERLANDS.