As planned i just pre-released XE/XEM 2.4.3 on maven and subversion.
I'm now waiting for as many testers as possible to try and validate
that it does not contains important regression.

You can download XE/XEM on:
- XE jetty+hsqldb:
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/xpn/xwiki/products/xwiki-enterprise-jetty-hsqldb/2.4.3/
- XE war:
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/xpn/xwiki/products/xwiki-enterprise-web/2.4.3/
- XE xar:
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/xpn/xwiki/products/xwiki-enterprise-wiki/2.4.3/
- XEM war:
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/xpn/xwiki/products/xwiki-enterprise-manager-web/2.4.3/
- XEM xar:
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/xpn/xwiki/products/xwiki-enterprise-manager-wiki-administrator/2.4.3/

If nothing is found i will finish the release tomorrow morning (GMT).

Thanks

--
Thomas Mortagne