I'm trying to Import a backup of around 45 MB in a test environment of Xwiki
It fails after clicking UPLOAD;I'm getting a message:
XWiki has a default limit of around 10Mb for attached files. This limit can be
changed using the upload_maxsize parameter. Check the FAQ for more information.

I'm running XWiki Enterprise 2.4.2.31315
on mySQL 5.1
I've changed my.cnf of mySQL to increase max_allowed_packet
# The MySQL server
[mysqld]
port            = 3306
socket          = /tmp/mysql.sock
skip-locking
key_buffer_size = 16M
max_allowed_packet = 64M
table_open_cache = 64
sort_buffer_size = 512K
net_buffer_length = 8K
read_buffer_size = 256K
read_rnd_buffer_size = 512K
myisam_sort_buffer_size = 8M

This shows in when i run mysqld --verbose --help as:
max_allowed_packet                67108864

I've also used the class editor in xwiki to edit the parameter of the
preferences
Name: upload_maxsize (default)
Pretty Name: Maximum Upload Size (default)
Validation Regular Expression: (default)
Validation Message: (default)
Number Type: long (default)
Size of the corresponding form element in edit mode :  200000000 (changed)

any suggestions?