Hi!

I'm trying to list the users' name in a form, but the name have complement
(p.e. Name: Carlos Eduardo da Silva / HR - manager). As in a "List of users"
property, I want to display, when someone is selecting a name, the full name
and complement, but when displaying in the results I want it to show the
user's Alias.

So what I did was a class (XWiki.dbClass)  with two properties:
Name (String) (p.e. Carlos Eduardo da Silva / HR - manager)
Alias (String) (p.e.Carlos)
Which I used as a DataBase to the property "Name" in the other class
(XWiki.formClass).

So, I chose for this property:
XWiki Class Name: XWiki.dbClass
Id Field Name: Name
Value Field Name: Alias

But the result was not as in a "List of Users" property, in which when one
choose for example "Carlos Eduardo da Silva" the result in the table is
"Carlos".
The result was that both, selected and diplayed information, are in this
example "Carlos".

And another thing... I didn't understand the DB Tree property. One thing
that worked was:
XWiki Class Name: XWiki.dbClass
Id Field Name: doc.fullName
Value Field Name: Alias
Parent Field Name: doc.parent

But I don't understand the meaning of that...

Can anyone help me ?
--
Atenciosamente,
Erica Usui.