I'm sorry, but that's just what I was talking about from the begining...

It doesn't work properly... It was suposed to store the property of Id Field
Name and to display on select list the property of Value Field Name. But it
seems to display and store the the chosen one for Value Field Name.

Atenciosamente,
Erica Usui.