Hi all,

I've been looking for a wiki that simple MS Office users can use.  XWord is
a brilliant idea and my friends jumped into it like ducks into a pond!  The
familiarity of the MS Word really helped break down the barriers of learning
wikis.

However,  I am totally confused about what version of XWord should be
installed.

On the one hand, there is this version that I assume is old:
http://xoffice.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWord/
the links point to IP addresses rather than a host name!!

then there is two versions here:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download#HXWikiOffice

For "XOffice 1.2 M1", the link points to XWord 1.0
For "XOffice 1.1.1", the link points to XWord 1.1

so the "Latest" seems to give me an older version.  I believe this is the
one that I installed, and we have found problems with uploading images from
XWord.

We are going to try the other version, but now I'd like to know: where is
version 1.2M1 ?  Which one should I be using?

I checked the RoadMap, it looks a bit out of date.  Is there anyone working
on XWord?  This is a killer feature!  I don't see any other wikis with this
sort of feature.

cheers
Paul