Howdy,

I just setup XWiki Enterprise with the needed jars and xar apps to make it XEM:

  xwiki-enterprise-wiki-3.0-milestone-2.xar
  xwiki-application-application-manager-1.18.xar
  xwiki-application-wiki-manager-1.24.xar
  xwiki-enterprise-manager-application-xem-3.0-20110216.170830-143.xar

I installed the jars to enable the new filesystem storage and configured it to
be used by adding the following to xwiki.cfg:

#-# The attachment storage.
xwiki.store.attachment.hint=file
#-# The attachment versioning storage. Use 'void' to disable attachment
versioning.
xwiki.store.attachment.versioning.hint=file
#-# Whether the attachment recycle bin feature is activated or not
storage.attachment.recyclebin=0

When I add attachments I see them in the filesystem and attached to the
appropriate page.

I do not see a way to delete attachments. I have seen that XWIKI-5980 exists,
but it does not seem to be the problem I'm experiencing.

I do not even see any links or menu picks allowing me to delete an attachment.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff.