Howdy,

I just setup XWiki Enterprise with the needed jars and xar apps to make it XEM:

 xwiki-enterprise-wiki-3.0-milestone-2.xar
 xwiki-application-application-manager-1.18.xar
 xwiki-application-wiki-manager-1.24.xar
 xwiki-enterprise-manager-application-xem-3.0-20110216.170830-143.xar

I installed the jars to enable the new filesystem storage and configured it to
be used by adding the following to xwiki.cfg:

#-# The attachment storage.
xwiki.store.attachment.hint=file
#-# The attachment versioning storage. Use 'void' to disable attachment
versioning.
xwiki.store.attachment.versioning.hint=file
#-# Whether the attachment recycle bin feature is activated or not
storage.attachment.recyclebin=0

I created a new page and added some attachments. I see the attachments in the
"work" directory and in the document index for the wiki.

When I then delete the page, the attachments no longer show up in the document
index for the wiki, but they are left behind on disk.

This behavior does not seem right.

I did not find a similar report in JIRA. I know the Filesystem Storage is brand
new and is in 3.0M2 for testing and evaluation. Hopefully this feedback is
useful in your testing process.

Any help or guidance provided will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff.