Although the quote of Jamie Zawinski suggest 'bloated' software i'm not sure if
that is the right direction.
Would it not be much nicer if you just can integrate with a existing
mail-service. Both as a client or as a workflow extension (like in Enterprise
Content Management)
A few services like; show list of mails in a box, show details of mail, store a
specific mail as a XWiki document with metadata about mail

Many mail servers already offer RSS feeds of mail boxes, many offer a webpage
interface.
A XWiki iFrame might be a very lightweight integration already.
If you could add a few parameters to the iframe you could supply some identity
and access data to dynamically log-in the service

Gerritjan

Op 2 mrt 2011, om 14:02 heeft Kevin P. Foote het volgende geschreven: