Hi,

I've could get my upgrade from 2.4.3 to 2.7.1 working in my test environment.
The new features seem remarkable indeed, but one of the most important for our
XWiki instance is not working properly: the Office Preview in attachments of
Office Macro. The little eye right beside the edit and delete buttons on the
attachments sections doesn't appear. Is there something I'm missing? Any
configuration steps required?

If I try the office macro, I get an exception:
"org.xwiki.rendering.macro.MacroExecutionException: Failed to view office
attachment.
" and "Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Attachment [name =
[DescricaoSGAeSGA1.doc], type = [ATTACHMENT], parent = [name = [WebHome], type
= [DOCUMENT], parent = [name = [Main], type = [SPACE], parent = [name =
[xwiki], type = [WIKI], parent = [null]]]]] does not exist.", but the
attachment is really there, showed in the attachments section.

How can I handle this?

Ramon Gomes Brandão