On Jul 12, 2011, at 3:59 PM, Adam Kozuch wrote:

> Well the charting macro that I tried to get working was this:
>
> {{chart type="line" source="inline" params="range:B2-D5;series:columns;"
> title="Chart Test" width="320" height="240"}}
> |  |X  |Y  |Z
> |Q1|1.2|3.4|1.3
> |Q2|4.5|3.4|2.3
> |Q3|1.2|4.5|9.0
> |Q4|3.4|1.2|1.2
> {{/chart}}

This example works very well for me in XE 3.2 SNAPSHOT (I'm sure it works well
in older versions too - Don't know about 2.6 though).

Is that all you have in your content? Could you give us your full content so
that we can try to reproduce it?

> Which I had believed to be XWiki syntax 2.0?

Yes it's 2.0 syntax.

> I took the example from
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Chart+Macro so unless
> there
> is newer syntax for charting that I am unaware of.. That is what I was using
> and it now works that I have changed the rendering order.

And if you change back the rendering order to what it was initially, does it
still work?