Hi Paul,

Indeed nobody is actively working on it at the moment and I was about to send a
mail this week to propose to retire it and move it to the contrib repository
since nobody in the xwiki committers are active on it and we want to keep a
good quality on the software that we make available.

The only alternative would be someone stepping up and willing to work on it and
ensure it works with latest XWiki Enterprise versions.  See that we have nobody
active on it, we could throw a vote to grandfather that person as an XOffice
committer so that he/she can easily work on it.

Since you already fixed some bugs on it maybe you'd be interested to help out?

Thanks a lot
-Vincent