You're right, I had forgotten this ... So now it works !
I could create a workspace, but ran through some more little issues :
- seems my user is duplicated between the main wiki and the workspace (for
example I'm listed twice in the workspace homepage "Top active members"
list)
- I exported a space from the main wiki, and imported it in my new
workspace. I tried to set a custom skin (custom skin page + custom color
theme) to this workspace but only the logo is shown, this custom skin used
to work correctly when it was a space in main wiki (I did not forget to copy
the skin page and colorTheme page in the new workspace...)
- I get many errors like this in the logs :
"ERROR o.i.ObservationContextListener - Can't find any begin event
corresponding to [class org.xwiki.bridge.event.ActionExecutedEvent (ssx)]",
with "ssx" replaced depending on cases by "view", "download", ...
- I created the workspace with another user as admin (but my user is admin
of the whole wiki). If I click on "join workspace" I get an error in the
page, saying that I must invited, and this is normal. But it seems I'm added
anyway as then I appear in the workspace members list. If I then click on
"Leave workspace" I get an error "You are not allowed to view this document
or perform this action.". Maybe an ambiguity with the duplicated users
profiles ... ?