Hello,

I'm back on this subject ... Following recommendations, I've set db.prefix
to "test_" and renamed schema to "test_xwiki" instead of "xwikitest", so my
controller wiki is also my main wiki...
In the process I made a mistake, instead of renaming "workspacetemplate"
schema to "test_workspacetemplate", I just ... crushed it.

My problem now is that :
- in non-virtual mode, WorkspaceManager.Install does not recognize that the
workspace template is not correctly installed, and so does not install it. I
tried to update the page so it would do it anyway, but of course an
exception is thrown as I'm not in virtual mode
- in virtual mode, WorkspaceManager.Install (well any page in fact) fails to
display because of :
"Wrapped Exception: Error number 3301 in 3: Exception while switching to
database [workspacetemplate]
Wrapped Exception: Unknown database 'test_workspacetemplate'"

This is clearly because of workspace template being "half created / half
deleted" somehow.

How can I reset things to a clearer state ? (that is completely remove any
trace of the workspace template in the wiki manager plugin)

Thanks,
Jeremie