Hi everyone,

We've just found a memory issue in XWiki Enterprise 3.2 and 3.3M1/3.3M2.

The technical reason is because we're caching the rendering of pages in the
document cache and those objects are very big (up to 27MB for a very large
page). In XWiki Enterprise 3.2.1 and XWiki Enterprise 3.3 RC1+ (not released
yet) we've optimized the space taken in memory by those objects.

As a consequence we recommend using a reduced document cache size with XWiki
Enterprise 3.2 and 3.3M1/3.3M2 and/or increasing the memory allocated to the
JVM.

If you haven't already upgraded to XWiki Enterprise 3.2 we recommend waiting
for 3.2.1 which should be released soon (or wait for XWiki Enterprise 3.3 which
is planned for mi-december).

We apologize about this,
-Vincent on behalf of the XWiki Dev Team