Hi Mohit,

if XWiki is on a internal network, you don't really need to protect it
(unless the help contains sensitive information). You can simply let
unregistered users access the wiki and you will not have any login problem.

Regarding the right packages to download, you'd be better off with the WAR
+ XAR distribution (the last 2 links):
http://enterprise.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

You should also follow the installation instructions (Jetty is not really
meant for use in production):
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Installation

Good luck!

Guillaume