Hi Mohit

I think I understood now what you try to do. So App 1 is not an XWiki,
and only App 2 is XWiki. In that case I think you will have to write
your own authenticator. Since I never had the need to do that I can't
tell you how, just point you to the XWiki documentation on
authentication. There you can find also a chapter on custom
authentications.
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Authentication

I hope you can find what you need there
Edo