Hi,

to start with I'd just like to know how this page was created:

http://enterprise.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/UserGuide/Diaporama

in terms of how the images get changed every 45 seconds..... was this diaporama? If so there isn't really any mention of how to use it: http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Photo+Album+Application

Does Xwiki have a syntax for it that extends the [[image:img.png]] statement?

I'd like to know as I want to embed some animated images of my own but with shorter time then 45 seconds.

Secondly does Xwiki support any kind of text wrapping?

If I put an image at the top of a space, the text usually leads on after the end of the object but can I make the text start at the top of the screen like with a word processor?

Last question is basically about the background of a space (not the wiki background). Can this be changed without edition CSS??

I'd just like to change it for one particular space and subspaces but not the rest of the wiki. Kind of like including the html background statement - which doesn't work in Xwiki.

Thanks.

Kaya