On 01/04/2012 01:19 PM, Guillaume Lerouge wrote:
I think I did it a long long time ago using dewslider:
http://www.alsacreations.fr/dewslider.html

Guillaume

Thanks!

I checked it out but it was all in French :-) I didn't understand much.

Instead I used png2swf which is free from here: http://www.swftools.org/download.html

Unfortunately there's a big black surround but it still does the job.