On 01/09/2012 07:20 PM, Guillaume Fenollar wrote:
Your wiki is running 2.4, it's written as the extreme bottom of the page.

I don't know if it will help for this problem, but since you have some free
time, you should think about upgrading your wiki ;-)

Guillaume Fenollar

Was already on it :-)

http://enterprise.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/HowCanIUpdateXWIKIFromAnOlderVersion

My only concern is that I have the PhotoAlbum and Calendar .XAR and .JAR applications.... will upgrading cause any problems to these???

Regards,

Kaya