On 01/09/2012 12:24 PM, Kaya Saman wrote:
On 01/09/2012 07:20 PM, Guillaume Fenollar wrote:
Your wiki is running 2.4, it's written as the extreme bottom of the page.

I don't know if it will help for this problem, but since you have some
free
time, you should think about upgrading your wiki ;-)

Guillaume Fenollar

Was already on it :-)

http://enterprise.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/HowCanIUpdateXWIKIFromAnOlderVersion

My only concern is that I have the PhotoAlbum and Calendar .XAR and .JAR
applications.... will upgrading cause any problems to these???

As far as I know, these shouldn't stop working, just that they're not considered good enough to be in the platform anymore, we need to rewrite them sometime soon.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/