Hi again,

I successfully tweaked the Attachment Selector Macro on my development machine
which still runs xwiki 3.1.

When trying to do the same (actually when trying to use the Attachment Selector
Macro at all) on another machine which runs xwiki 3.4 I run into trouble
though: As soon as I click upload and select in the attachment selector, I get
an error message: "This request contains an invalid authentication information".

Looks like this is http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-7584 in a slightly
different flavour.

Any hints/workarounds, anyone?

Cheers,