Hi Olaf,

this is most likely linked to XWiki's CSRF protection feature:
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-6773
http://lists.xwiki.org/pipermail/devs/2011-October/048647.html

I can't seem to find a documentation of how to work with it so that your
requests are considered valid. Can someone else provide a pointer?

Another option is to deactivate CSRF protection for the time being (by
editing xwiki.cfg or xwiki.properties I guess).

Guillaume