Hi, i have a problem with deinstalling MySQL completly from my notebook.

I have the xwiki running on my normal pc, but i also want to work on it on
the notebook.
But after watching a lot of forums about that i can't configure the MySQL
server.
So i thought about asking here because i just only know one way of getting
through it --> completly new windows installation.

Have someone any idea how to get it with MySQL or is it easier with Postgre
or Xampp?

It is not so easy to install xwiki because there is only a tutorial for
debian users and not for windows...
I hope someone can help me...