On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Thomas Mortagne
<thomas.morta...@xwiki.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Merlin Olivier
> <olivier.mer...@gemalto.com> wrote:
>> Ok - please follow this link:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19876503/exception_list.xlsx
>> I suspect we have something wrong in the installation.
>
> Would be better to have the log. Exception out of context is not always
> helpful.

Most of the "Can't find descriptor for the component" are perfectly
normal and have nothing to do with multiwiki you should have exactly
the same in single wiki.

I tough you got lots of exceptions in the log but those are normal
exceptions which are never logged. If you don't get anything in the
log then all that is probably normal.

--
Thomas Mortagne