I'm resending this mail by using the right subject pattern.

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade an old XEM to 3.5.1.
In this XEM there are some custom panels which have been converted to 2.0
syntax and contain code like this:

{{velocity}}
  {{html}}
    #panelheader("...")
    #panelfooter()
  {{/html}}
{{/velocity}}

Because since 2.7.2 panel macros were converted to 2.0 syntax, because
panel macros from inside macros.vm were modified by calling {{html}} wiki
macro and because we can't use nested {{html}} macros without wiki="true"
parameter, I don't know how to fix this issue besides modifying panel code.
This XEM has more than 70 wikis and this I can't just modify all custom
(converted to 2.0 syntax) panels manually.
Is there a nice solution to this problem ?
Should I open an issue on Jira ?

Raluca.