Hi all,
   My department is migrating from JSPwiki to Xwiki.  We want to keep
things simple, so when importing your war file I did not import the sandbox
or blog spaces.  That left Main, Xwiki, AppWithinMinutes, and Dashboard.
AWM is fine, but I found out the hard way that Dashboard and Xwiki both
contain parts of the software, so I can't delete or hide them.  First of
all - is that accurate?
   My second question is around the Main space.  I thought we could import
our files directly into that space, but apparently not - we had a page
called "Search" which appears to have overwritten the search results page.
I couldn't find any documentation about best practices when importing -
like file names to avoid, etc.  Do I have to create a brand new space,
leaving Main, Dashboard and Xwiki alone?  I just worry people will start
clicking around and editing or creating pages in one of those other
spaces...

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
   - Matt L.

I really don't want people to see the other spaces (to avoid confusion).  I
had thought that the main parts of Xwiki were kept in the Xwiki space, so I
did the import into Main.  However, that appears to have caused some other
issues, since we had a page called "Search" which seems to have overwritten
the default search results page.