Hi Caty,

i get the same result when i check http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-7016

I'm using xwiki 4.2 M2 and got this in the log.

2012-09-13 17:08:02,270
[http://192.168.10.24:8080/just/wiki/template.junese.de/view/Dashboard/WebHome]
WARN  c.x.x.XWiki                    - Exception Including Topic
xwiki:XWikiOrgCode.MenuMacro
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 9001 in 9: Access to this
document is denied: XWikiOrgCode.MenuMacro

not sure if its just a problem with access rights or something else
but i checked that for like two hours now and dont get it :(