Hi Mark,

On Oct 12, 2012, at 8:54 AM, Mark Zimmermann <m.zimmerm...@trox.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for some code, an extension or something else to get a
> notification if there is a new comment written. This notification should
> be send by email to the creator or the Space abonents.
>
> Maybe someone has an idea.
>
> Thank you very much!

What you can do too is just watch the page (watchlist feature) and you'll get a
notification with the diff in the email when the page is modified (the page is
modified when a comment is added).

Now if you want to only get some notification when a comment is added and not
when the page content is modified then you'll need something custom as Thomas
has mentioned. It would be a nice new extension for someone to build to be able
to get notifications just on comments IMO :)

More generally speaking, ability to watch xobjects in the wiki would be a nice
feature (ie get some notification whenever a page is having a specific object
added/modified/deleted). Could be an improvement to the watchlist. You could
create a jira issue for this idea if you wish.