Hi All,

I want to include one page into another page in terms of content instead of
velocity code, for example, the Blog.WebHome is a page without velocity
code if you choose Edit->Wiki, but it has Blog.BlogClass if you select
Edit->Objects, from Blog.WebHome page, I can create a new post with tile
testpage, now the Blog.testpage is the new page created that I need to
include into another page, this testpage has no velocity code from
Edit_>Wiki. so how to include that page into a different page?

I tried: include Macro, includeInContext Macro, includeTopic Macro, none of
them displays the testpage for me, any idea?

Thanks very much for your help.

David