Hi Marius,

This works, but my problem is that I have a xwiki page, I have a link on
this page, when I click on this link, a javascript function is called, with
the call, I want to include a new xwiki page at the bottom of the current
page without reloading the current old content (like appending a new page
to the current page without change of the old content), the new appended
content could be in edit or view mode.
My question is the approach you have here is to use display macro, how to
trigger this macro inside javascript code? also how to avoid reloading the
old content when appending new content? since in the old page I have some
search results listed, I do not want to lose it and make users have to
search again.

Thanks for your help.
David