On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM, Naoufel Chbihi <naoufel.chb...@ssc-spc.gc.ca
> wrote:

> I'll try 4.4 when it becomes available.

But as Vincent said you will get a "degraded" XWiki so the best in your
case is to make sure Geronimo is letting XWiki use logback. Either that or
provide an XWiki log manager implementation for whatever log system
Geronimo (i.e. convert
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-commons/tree/master/xwiki-commons-core/xwiki-commons-logging/xwiki-commons-logging-logbackto
a Geronimo version) is using which would be even nicer ;)

Thomas Mortagne