Hello people,

I found the error...
The error is associated with the getActionStatistics method. It is not
returning any value...
I tried to change my timestamp oracle variable but it didn't work. I will debug
by the logging extension the stats module to try to discover why this method is
not working with oracle.

Is there  anyone that uses oracle 11g and the Xwiki 5.2 without stats errors?

Thank you.

Danilo Amaral de Oliveira
Engenheiro Trainee / email: mailto:danilo.olive...@energisa.com.br / mobile:
(32) 9111-6867

users@xwiki.org, haru_mamb...@mail.ru. If you are not users@xwiki.org,
haru_mamb...@mail.ru you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify danilo.olive...@energisa.com.br immediately by e-mail if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Danilo Amaral de Oliveira therefore does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message,
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.