Hi Patrick,

I see you’ve restored your content that I had moved to the Index Application’s
documentation on:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/How+do+I+restore+a+deleted+page+or+attachment

Do you really believe it’s better to have to maintain 2 places?

My POV was that it’s always easier to maintain a single place and have the FAQ
entry point to the right documentation.

If you think the documentation isn’t good enough at
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Index+Application then I
believe it might be better to edit that page and improve it, WDYT?

On 13 Jan 2014 at 18:22:28, vinc...@massol.net (vinc...@massol.net) wrote:

On 13 Jan 2014 at 18:01:15, Patrick Masson
(mas...@opensource.org(mailto://mas...@opensource.org)) wrote:

> Thanks, I've added your answer to the XWiki.org FAQ at:
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/How+do+I+restore+a+deleted+page+or+attachment+from+the+trash+or+recycle+bin%3F

Thanks Patrick! Very nice initiative :)

I’ve made some small modifications:
* First I’ve renamed the page so that the page name isn’t too long and I’ve
removed the ending question mark since a question mark is automatically added
to the title when the FAQ entry is rendered
* I’ve linked to the Index Application which is where the documentation is
located.

New location: