Ok, I will try to explain:

We were on XWiki 4.0 previously. On that XWiki I used the "Admin" user to
manage the XWiki, installing extensions never gave me any trouble.

Now, we are moving to XWiki 5.4.2, and "suddenly" my Admin user can't be
used anymore to install a simple Extension like the "Column Maco". The user
who installs the "Column Macro" needs to have PR, but the Admin user doen't
have PR by default.

But giving the Admin user PR doesn't cut it. The Admin user still can't
install the "Column Macro".

So now I am trying to grant *myself* both PR rights and the right to
administer the XWiki (as I need to be able to get to the Extension Manager
to install the "Column Macro").