What I have done now:

-I have given myself "Admin Rights" to the XWiki space. This way I can
administer the XWiki.
(Administration --> Users & Groups --> Rights --> Filter on "myself", then
select "Edit space preferences" --> "XWiki", than add green mark/tick under
"Admin")

-I have given myself "PR" to
(Administration --> Users & Groups --> Rights --> Filter on "myself", "Edit
Wiki Preferences" --> "Wiki administration", than add green mark/thick under
"Programming")

Result: I can't install the "Column Macro" :-(
The same error message is being displayed.