Thanks you but this code doesn't work with flamingo skin because this issue:
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-10498

class collapsed have no effetc with flamingo (tested with firebug)

________________________________
 De : Michael Bußler <michael.buss...@googlemail.com>
À : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 17 septembre 2014 22h54
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] need advice about an extension developpment

Hi Pascal,

I've had the same issue. Here is how I solved it with JS:

<code>
function collapse( panel ){
  panel.addClassName('collapsed').removeClassName('expanded');
}

function collapsePanels() {
  $$('.PanelIndex').each( collapse );
  $$('.PanelAbkuerzungenLink').each( collapse );
  $$('.PanelDifferentialDiagnosen').each( collapse );
  $$('.PanelEintraege').each( collapse );
};
</code>

Just insert the ids of the panels you wank to be collapsed during page loading.
You would need to add this to a page as XWiki.JavaScriptExtension object, and
make sure it is loaded for instance in the sheet.
BTW, I would really like to see a version of this using a session cookie. :)

Best regards,
Michael

(XWiki && XWiki.domIsLoaded && collapsePanels()) ||
document.observe("xwiki:dom:loaded", collapsePanels);

Thxs you (again :-) )