Hi,

Something I just met - as it's an "improvement" proposal I thought I could
propose it here, but I may just create a jira if you think it's interesting:
Would be great if there could be an option, in Attachments tab at pages
bottom, to display attachments as a grid of thumbnails, instead of just a
list.
The best would be to by default reach current Attachments view, when
clicking on Attachments tab (because it shows fastly), then have a little
flag, button, or whatever, to choose a "thumbnail" view.
This "thumbnail" view, could be the exact same kind of view as proposed by
Attachments Selector Macro [1].
BTW it could be nice that this {{attachmentSelector/}} could be used as (or
could rely on another extension that) merely displays attachments, without
concept of saving the attachment name in a property in an XObject ...

Use-case sample: when you import a .doc document, all images are set as
attachments with automatic naming. Without thumbnail, it's quite hard then
to retrieve a specific attachment without opening all of them one by one.

BR,
Jeremie

[1] -
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Attachment+Selector+Macro