Hello,

say i want to create a new Xwikidocument in groovy, and i want this document to
already have two languages. I tried to use this code in groovy and various
other variants, but xwiki keep creating a single version of document, with
content in last language of loop and default language in the default locale of
user executing script. It's just ignoring any tip on local. How can I set
translations?

Note: my final purpose is so that a user can upload 2 versions of a odt file in
a form, and i will automatically load it in the concerned translations. Setting
translation content is the last bit i am missing. I can't find any method in
xwiki api that says "here is content translated in language xx" :/

newDoc = xwiki.getDocument(new
DocumentReference("xwiki","Memorandum","Memo-1234","en"));
newDoc.getDocument().setDefaultLanguage(defaultLanguage);
referenceDocument = "Memorandum.Memo-"+number
for (language in ["fr","nl","en"]){
if (title[language] !=null && title[language].trim().length()>0){
println("new document in "+language)
translatedDoc = new Document(
newDoc.getDocument().copyDocument(
new DocumentReference("xwiki","Memorandum","Memo-1234",language),
xcontext.getContext()),
xcontext.getContext())
translatedDoc.setContent("Hello in "+language+": "+title[language])
translatedDoc.save();
}
}

Any advice would be greatly welcomed