On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Jeremie BOUSQUET
<jeremie.bousq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello dear xwiki-ers,
>
> (long time no see ;) )
>
> I installed the Mocca Calendar application [1] in my xwiki 5.4.7 instance,
> but when browsing to its home page, needed js file can't be loaded and so
> not much appears ...
>
> Error from FF console:
>
> GET http://r-wikiggs.gemalto.com/fullcalendar.js [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
> 9ms]
> Error: Script error for: fullcalendar
> http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror
>
> I understand that it probably comes from MoccaCalendar.Macro js extension:
>
> require(['jquery', 'fullcalendar'], function(jQuery, fullCalendar) {
>
> ... but my knowledge of requireJS is more than poor so I'm not sure how to
> fix this ... For sure URL used to reach fullcalendar.js is NOK.

I'm not familiar with the Mocca Calendar application, but from the 404
URL you get in the Firefox console it seems you're missing the
Require.js configuration that specifies where the 'fullcalendar'
module is located. Require.js attempts to load the module from the
root of your webapp as a fallback and fails. See
http://requirejs.org/docs/api.html#config-paths .

Hope this helps,
Marius