@Thomas: also, issue you talk about is on 6.2 while I'm on xwiki 5.4.7 so
it could not be that.

In the end, I uninstalled the Mocca Calendar extension, then re-installed
it, and now ... it works perfectly :)
I checked, and the JS extensions (for fullcalendar and gcal js) were
completely missing from page Calendar.FullCalendar, before re-installation.
Probably something went wrong when I first installed it through EM, but I
didn't notice ...

Thanks,
Jeremie